LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does mirror tint "dull" the sunlight like black tint? You know how on black tint on the inside of the car its kinda like wearing sunglasses? Does mirror tint do that? Cause I have black tint on my car now and was thinking maybe later, when i get rims and what not, I would get mirror tint but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
i would imagin it does. I seen some cars with some fade black to mirror from bottom to top if you want something like that, it might look good depending on your car color

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't like the fade tint like that. I have a 99 Monte Carlo with the stock metallic goldish color.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Sep 6 2005, 08:25 PM~3764882
I don't like the fade tint like that. I have a 99 Monte Carlo with the stock metallic goldish color.
go with limo, that mirror tint looks better on dark cars....

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah right now i got 20% on the doors and limo on all the rest of the windows.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
yes it sure does homie cause you mirror tint it first then in 30 days you limo tint it and that is like a real mirror cant see inside at all thats what they did on my homeboys truck when it was mirror tinted you could still kinda see threw it now its limo tinted and now you cant see shit

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but if you don't put the limo behind it does it still the same effect? Obvisously it wont be as dark, but would it still have pretty much the same effect? What kind of car does you homie have?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Sep 7 2005, 04:28 PM~3771068
Yeah but if you don't put the limo behind it does it still the same effect? Obvisously it wont be as dark, but would it still have pretty much the same effect? What kind of car does you homie have?
yeah

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Sep 7 2005, 03:28 PM~3771068
nah it still looks good just kinda see threw and he has a truck homie

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No window tinit for lowrider
My car is not a lowrider, atleast not yet. In the future I will fix it up but more than likely i'll put 20's because i dont think 13's or 14's would look good on a 99 Monte.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts