LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...im a new member to this site. i have a 86 regal project goin right now and i am thinking about the wingdoor/lambo door look? has anybody done or seen a regal with the lambo doors? pics please

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:barf: :barf: :barf: GGGGGGG :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: AAAAAAAAAAA :barf: :barf: :barf: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
:nono:

I can't think of a car I'd want lambo's on, but build your car to your liking. Your the one rolling it, so I say fuck it build it how you can see it in your head.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see thats the thing i cant picture how it would look. i was hoping someone had tried this on a regal...or even a cutlass or monte g-body just so i could get a picture of it

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
a few years back i worked at a shop that did lots of lambo doors. we did a cutlass once... looked nice if thats what youre into...

my homie had a radical regal and he had lambo doors that he custom made hinges for before they sold the hinge kit and before the fad began. you might be able to find pics of it on here it was called "money's evil" a pineapple 82 chop top regal with tilt front lambo doors and suicide trunk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts