LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I was just wondering do you have to do anything to your hydro setup during the winter so you wont have any problems in the spring time?
Thanks, John

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I dont do a damn thing, and mine sits outside (no garage :biggrin: )

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i drove my shit in like 3 feet of snow before, and i didnt do a damn thing to the hydros.

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
NADA!BUT CHANGE YOUR BLINKER FLUID IN THE WINTER........

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Nov 3 2007, 01:20 AM~9144068
NADA!BUT CHANGE YOUR BLINKER FLUID IN THE WINTER........

cant to forget to do that. you have to mix a little antifreeze in there or they will slow down

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
my regal is put up in the garage for the winter,i was gonna ask sorta the same question except about the best way to maintain the batteries through this cold winter....just keep charging them up?

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by BrownSugar85@Nov 3 2007, 01:46 AM~9144202
my regal is put up in the garage for the winter,i was gonna ask sorta the same question except about the best way to maintain the batteries through this cold winter....just keep charging them up?

if your not gonna drive it take them out, and put them in your basement, or somewhere dry and not exposed to the weather. that way they wont corrode or anything like that. if your not going to use them theres no need to charge them. i s'pose you could put them on a trickle charger. when i lived in japan, my caddy sat outside for a year with the batteries in the trunk and it was okay i guess. there was a litle bit of corrosion but i charged them and they were fine.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts