LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

I dont wanna hate wirewheeldeals..but I KNOW your shit isnt as good as keiths.

I just got some new 13s from keith and also have had 14s in the snow and THEY LAST.

My new 13s, shops around here wouldnt sell me lugs or spacers..and you know what keith did?

SENT ME SPACERS AND LUGS AND FREE DVDS!!!

CAN YOU DO THAT? I THINK NOT!

FUCK YOU NWRIDER...PIECE OF SHIT..STOP TALKIN SHIT..FAG ROCKER AND STOP PM'M ME ASSHOLE.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
errrrr ok.

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Somebody buy my new rims, ill sell them for cheaper than both the homie homeboyz and the newbie :roflmao:

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
ILL TRADE YOU 4 USED TRUCCHA DVDZ,TO GET 2DRINKS FREE FESTIVAL PLAZA HOTEL,ROSARITO..A BAG OF M&MS,AND 100 DOLLORS....AND A POSTER ON VANNESA PENHOUSE FOTO SHOOT!!

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by wesleywax@Sep 26 2003, 05:07 PM

have you bought any wheel from WWD's cause if you hav'nt your wrong and no one cares anyway

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Sep 26 2003, 04:15 PM
ILL TRADE YOU 4 USED TRUCCHA DVDZ,TO GET 2DRINKS FREE FESTIVAL PLAZA HOTEL,ROSARITO..A BAG OF M&MS,AND 100 DOLLORS....AND A POSTER ON VANNESA PENHOUSE FOTO SHOOT!!
I'll trade for one of these???

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by BIG NICK+Sep 26 2003, 05:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIG NICK @ Sep 26 2003, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--wesleywax@Sep 26 2003, 05:07 PM

have you bought any wheel from WWD's cause if you hav'nt your wrong and no one cares anyway[/b][/quote]
:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts