·
Registered
1,641 Posts
you could jus get tubes for your tires if its jus and air seal

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 23 2003, 07:04 PM
duh, i thought he was talking about a wheel bearing seal...wow im sofa king re todded
oh was he talkn bout a wheel bearing, shit your lucky im not joe5pointHoe he likes to have a field day wit peeps n this forum that mix up lil tiny shit like that. im startin to realize y people dont really post up replys ne more n this topic, hes pretty much like the "SDstunna" of M&R

Last edited by fuwad85 at Dec 24 2003, 03:37 AM

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by fuwad85+Dec 24 2003, 02:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fuwad85 @ Dec 24 2003, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 23 2003, 07:04 PM
duh, i thought he was talking about a wheel bearing seal...wow im sofa king re todded
oh was he talkn bout a wheel bearing, shit your lucky im not joe5pointHoe he likes to have a field day wit peeps n this forum that mix up lil tiny shit like that. im startin to realize y people dont really post up replys ne more n this topic, hes pretty much like the "SDstunna" of M&R[/b][/quote]
no, your right im wrong

·
Registered
382 Posts
scrape the rest of the sealing shit out and go get some clear silicone put a shit oad of that in there all the way around the seal area it will werk ive done it on 2 of my rims

1 - 8 of 8 Posts