LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 Lincoln Towncar it has a set of 80 Spoke Player Bolt on Wire wheels 14x7 on it. My question is every time that I turn my sterring wheel either to the left or right to make sharp turns my car seems to jump. If I am driving and and make a turn at a stop light without making it a sharp turn it dosn't do that. If you could help me out with any sugesstions on why it dose this and how to correct it would be appricated. :confused:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car has the stock suspension on it. the suspension has not been altered at all.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I turn the wheel a the way and you can feel it like shake some like a little bit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i think he is talkin' about when he bottoms out his steering (turnin almost all the way to the left or almost all the way to the right). b/c i'm havin a similar problem wif my 95 fleetwood and i still have factory tires and rims on it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
sounds like your ball joints are fucked does the steering wheel shake at all

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
could be worn tires :0

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No my sterring wheel does not shake at all. The tires are not worn out I just put them on because they are my winter tires. I only use them for the winter only.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going the speed limit. I also took my car in to Les Schwab and had them look at it and turns out I Just need to Get a Alingment. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts