LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I have this Concours Deville and I want to put wires on it.

The problems are

1. Its a front wheel drive :angry:
2. The body covers the rear wheels (like on the Sedan Devilles) but theres also an extra skirt below that on the concours

So my questions are

1. Should I get standards or reverses?
2. 13s or 14s? Its not a "daily" driver but now that gas is so cheap Im gonna be driving it more than I was. It'll probably be seeing some highway driving too.

Im thinking that 14x6 standards might be the way to go, but I need other opinions.

If anybody has any pics of a Sedan Deville or another Concours on wires, thatd be nice

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I tried looking for some pics awhile ago and didnt get too many. I ended up with a 96 Fleetwood instead. I dont think its a popular car to put wires on since its front wheel drive. You may be able to get some standards on there though. Here is one I found on www.cardomain.com

see page 6 for specs and whats needed.
Concours <---- Click here

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by servent of christ@Dec 8 2008, 05:01 PM~12370117

THIS WAS MY HOMIES RIDE HE HAD FWRD.
That Joint tight I'd Bag it but throw some standard wires on that FWD Caddy FWD wires leak

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by servent of christ@Dec 8 2008, 04:01 PM~12370117

THIS WAS MY HOMIES RIDE HE HAD FWRD.
Thanks for the help guys

What size are the ones on here? 14x6?

Anybody know if I'll be draggin on the ground if I get 13s?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Dec 7 2008, 05:22 PM~12361493
OK so I have this Concours Deville and I want to put wires on it.

The problems are

1.  Its a front wheel drive  :angry:
2.  The body covers the rear wheels (like on the Sedan Devilles) but theres also an extra skirt below that on the concours

So my questions are

1. Should I get standards or reverses?
2. 13s or 14s?  Its not a "daily" driver but now that gas is so cheap Im gonna be driving it more than I was.  It'll probably be seeing some highway driving too.

Im thinking that 14x6 standards might be the way to go, but I need other opinions.

If anybody has any pics of a Sedan Deville or another Concours on wires, thatd be nice
Hey homie try post you rides caddy on wires there was post awile back i had my ride in there when i tried to put 13 on my deville

·
Registered
553 Posts
Throw a vogue package on it and get a rwd. That's what I did. I'm not a fan of standards on a car and I hated the way reversed wires looked on it. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts