LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I have this Concours Deville and I want to put wires on it.

The problems are

1. Its a front wheel drive :angry:
2. The body covers the rear wheels (like on the Sedan Devilles) but theres also an extra skirt below that on the concours

So my questions are

1. Should I get standards or reverses?
2. 13s or 14s? Its not a "daily" driver but now that gas is so cheap Im gonna be driving it more than I was. It'll probably be seeing some highway driving too.

Im thinking that 14x6 standards might be the way to go, but I need other opinions.

If anybody has any pics of a Sedan Deville or another Concours on wires, thatd be nice

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by servent of christ@Dec 8 2008, 05:01 PM~12370117

THIS WAS MY HOMIES RIDE HE HAD FWRD.
That Joint tight I'd Bag it but throw some standard wires on that FWD Caddy FWD wires leak

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Dec 7 2008, 05:22 PM~12361493
OK so I have this Concours Deville and I want to put wires on it.

The problems are

1.  Its a front wheel drive  :angry:
2.  The body covers the rear wheels (like on the Sedan Devilles) but theres also an extra skirt below that on the concours

So my questions are

1. Should I get standards or reverses?
2. 13s or 14s?  Its not a "daily" driver but now that gas is so cheap Im gonna be driving it more than I was.  It'll probably be seeing some highway driving too.

Im thinking that 14x6 standards might be the way to go, but I need other opinions.

If anybody has any pics of a Sedan Deville or another Concours on wires, thatd be nice
Hey homie try post you rides caddy on wires there was post awile back i had my ride in there when i tried to put 13 on my deville

·
Registered
553 Posts
Throw a vogue package on it and get a rwd. That's what I did. I'm not a fan of standards on a car and I hated the way reversed wires looked on it. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.