LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 64 Impala, drum brakes all around, just wondering if i bought 14x7 wires, would they fit alright on it?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,571 Posts
yup
 

·
Phoenix Chapter President
Joined
·
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by bigk8824@Feb 13 2010, 09:55 AM~16601423
I got a 64 Impala, drum brakes all around, just wondering if i bought 14x7 wires, would they fit alright on it?
yes,so would 13's.... :cheesy:
 

·
Phoenix Chapter President
Joined
·
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Feb 13 2010, 05:32 PM~16604027
:biggrin:
and you know this...... maaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyynnnnnn!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the help!, i'm just starting to get into this lowrider thing, and i just keep hearing horror stories about wires, but i don't care i'm set on getting a set! ahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,597 Posts
Originally posted by bigk8824@Feb 16 2010, 09:56 PM~16632947
Thanks guys for the help!, i'm just starting to get into this lowrider thing, and i just keep hearing horror stories about wires, but i don't care i'm set on getting a set! ahaha
most of the stories are either bullshit or caused by inexperience.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just wondering about the brand OG wire wheels, now i know everyone is thinkin, throw the daytons on it, i just don't have that kinda money to throw around lol.
 

·
Phoenix Chapter President
Joined
·
6,456 Posts
OG wires will work fine and they dont rub on a '64...

Originally posted by bigk8824@Feb 17 2010, 06:10 AM~16638289
I was just wondering about the brand OG wire wheels, now i know everyone is thinkin, throw the daytons on it, i just don't have that kinda money to throw around lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
13's and 14's both fit no problem, Nikkie at Envious touch has some nice wheels, good prices to. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,390 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Feb 13 2010, 04:28 PM~16603997
yes,so would 13's.... :cheesy:
:cool:
 

·
~IT IS WHAT IT IS..HOMIE~
Joined
·
26,714 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Feb 13 2010, 04:28 PM~16603997
yes,so would 13's even better.... :cheesy:
:cool:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top