LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for a 2 pump setup....i looked in the tech section but it doesnt go very far....i need somethin that says how to do everything from the pumps...to the selinoids....to the switch box

·
Registered
49 Posts
goodluck ive tryed looking for same info it is pretty basic but i have nothing to compare to sep for a 63 rag show car and own is not going to let me rip it apart to learn lol so i have guessed find out after the fire what went wrong lol

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
u dont need a wiring diagram. u can make the wires whatever u want. u want the white/green stripe wire to be ur back right dump then so be it. u can make up your own. its soo simple it looks complicated but its really not. just remember that when u hit the switch to lift the car up then the connection on the switch u want for pump power is the opposite connection of what makes the car go up and the dump is the other side. and down all the middles is ur 24v. just get a piece of paper and lable what wire u want to be ur pump powers, and what wires u want to be ur dumps. if u got 2 pumps and 4 dumps then you will have 1 wire being ur 24v hot wire. and then u have 4 wires dedicated to being one for each dump. then u have 2 wires 1 being pump power for each pump. so u will be using 7 wires out of the nine. just get 7 wires and label them whats what for ur setup and just go from there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the imput...the only thing i wasnt sure about is where the wires commin out of the dumps went to and what all hooked up to the seliniods

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so what wires get ran to the seliniods...here is a diagram of what i have done to them this far....i just dont know what to run to the selinoids...sorry if it looks like a 2 year old did it...i threw it together real fast to get it on here

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
thx for da help today with fuckin showtime wiring switch box :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts