LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wiring up my setup i got a 3 pump 4 batt setup wit 9 noids..wuts the best way to wire it up?? n also does anybody got pics...it wuld really help me out. im tryna wire it up but my noids are just clickin on only sum of my switches..any info or ideas that can help me id really apprieate it....thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
4 batterys on my setup ( 2 pumps one front / one rear 2 dumps each) is not enough juice to run each pump at the same time.
so my pancake switch dont realley make the car raise up - due to both motors fighting for power from only 4 batterys.

id say if your running 3 pumps to realley try and fit in a fiew more batterys if possible.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by chopper11@Jan 23 2010, 08:48 PM~16389068
im wiring up my setup i got a 3 pump 4 batt setup wit 9 noids..wuts the best way to wire it up?? n also does anybody got pics...it wuld really help me out. im tryna wire it up but my noids are just clickin on only sum of my switches..any info or ideas that can help me id really apprieate it....thanks
if ur running 3 pumps i would suggest u run atleast 6 batteries...that way ur not killing ur batteries too fast..

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had it all hooked up before and it worked nice.. But I took the batts out to charge them an I wanted to clean the trunk up n now I dont remember were all the wires go..so basically I need to how to wire up the dumps to the switches an noids an shit..

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by chopper11@Jan 23 2010, 10:43 PM~16390094
I had it all hooked up before and it worked nice.. But I took the batts out to charge them an I wanted to clean the trunk up n now I dont remember were all the wires go..so basically I need to how to wire up the dumps to the switches an noids an shit..

here check out my topic on battery wiring

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=498393&hl=

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok but wen running the wire frum the dumps wut do they wire up to?? An were do they get wired to an also the same thing for the noid an switch wires.. That's mainly wat I'm having a hard time wit..

·
Registered
695 Posts
my switches and dumps and noids are all 12 volt only units.
if I ran 24 to them they would burn up.

so your going to have to take a look on your switches to see what they are rated at / and also possibly post up pix of your equipment before i would tell you to wire them up at 24 volts - but wiring up equipment designed to run off of 24 volts and only feeding it 12v is also not good either - so its pretty specific of the parts in your setup.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alls I really wanna no is wat wires go were that mainly it...
1.) what do the dump wires connect to?
2.) what do the noids tie into besides the batts??
3.) how to tie in the switches to the dumps n noids??

I just wanna get my car lifting again n moving properly so I can drive the car n hit switched

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really need to no were all the wires go to...i need to no exactlly were the dump wires go to..the switch wires n the noid wires...i have all the batts wired up i just cant seem to get the car to lift n none of my wiring is workin right at all.can ne one help me out asap like maybe draw me up a pic or sumtin.. i never really messed wit juice that much before this is like my second setup...thanks

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Originally posted by MR. FROGGY@Feb 10 2010, 07:09 PM~16575121
AND IF I DO ADD 4 MORE BATT DO I NEED TO ADD 3 MORE NOIDS FOR THE FRONT PUMP?</span>

Thanx, glad it was helpful to you.
1. yes you could add more batteries to your set up.
2. the wire that goes to the solenoids can go in any one of them because they all are tied together and triggered at the same time.
3.Yes it would be better if you ran 3 more solenoids to the front pump in a series/parallel

<span style=\'color:red\'>Courtesy of KINGFISH CUSTOM

3 pumps 8 batteries 36v to the rear pumps and 96 to the front..youll see that after the last battery theres 2 sets of solenoids..each set having its own cable comin off the battery to the noids and from the noids to the motor...u just jumper the S terminals

1 - 13 of 13 Posts