LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
the way thats wired is for 96v to the nose. the last 2 batts on the r/r of the rack put those parallel. and i see you have the noids after the 48v. thats fine but you still want a ground disconnect because if some thing happens to the batts after you can still fry something.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
SHOULD THE NOIDS BE BEFORE THE PUMP FOR THE NOSE ANYWAYS?

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by selfmade213@Dec 17 2008, 05:45 PM~12458006
2 pump 8 batt setup 36 volts to the rear 72 to the front let me kno if i got wired right thanks in advance

there homie i fixed it. you need to wire the last 2 batteries in parallel otherwise its 96v to the nose. now its 72v to the nose with the last 2 batteries wired in parallel.. and if u want to run the solenoids inbetween the 4th and 5th battery you can run 3 of them

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 17 2008, 06:45 PM~12459260
there homie i fixed it.  you need to wire the last 2 batteries in parallel otherwise its 96v to the nose.  now its 72v to the nose with the last 2 batteries wired in parallel.. and if u want to run the solenoids inbetween the 4th and 5th battery you can run 3 of them

thanks good lookin out its my first time trying to wire it up like this im use to putting the silenoids after the pump :cool:

ok wut about the disconnect i was gonna run another one to the front encase i need to kill em

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by selfmade213@Dec 17 2008, 08:19 PM~12459612
thanks good lookin out its my first time trying to wire it up like this im use to putting the silenoids after the pump :cool:

ok wut about the disconnect i was gonna run another one to the front encase i need to kill em
ya u run inbetween the battery to the first solenoid. but u can also run the solenoids at the last battery like most people do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts