LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know who can fabricate one for me and ship it . I need to know wich one is better though the one that you don't cut your frame out or the one that bolts on to the original panhard . I want the rearend to stay in place cuz I want to roll with skirts .

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
You don't need a 3 link if you plan on keeping the panhard bar or going taller than 10" strokes in the rear. If you plan on going 3 link, you're probably gonna wanna high lockup, in which the frame will need to be notched, panhard removed, and 3 link installed

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Big Worm@Sep 5 2006, 11:45 PM~6113794
I want to know who can fabricate one for me and ship it . I need to know wich one is better though the one that you don't cut your frame out or the one that bolts on to the original panhard . I want the rearend to stay in place cuz I want to roll with skirts .
:uh: what ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY 64 I GOT 10IN CYLINDERS ON THE REARS AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT RUBS ON TOP OF MY TIRE 14 INCH TIRES WHEN I TRY AND LOCK UP................. I THINK MY DRIVE SHAFT HITS.......

MY QUESTION IS DO I NEED A WISH BONE OR SOMETHING???
U GUYS TALK ABOUT CUTTIN THE PANHARD/??????? WERE IS IT LOCATED?? I JUST GETTING IN THE LOWRIDING SCENE SO DONT KNOW ALL THE NAME PART CALLING..................
CAN U GUYS HELP OUT WITH PICTURES OR IDEAS, WHERE TO BUY TO FIX MY PROBLEM

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by mandolowlow@Sep 6 2006, 11:31 PM~6120453
I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY 64 I GOT 10IN CYLINDERS ON THE REARS AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT RUBS ON TOP OF MY TIRE 14 INCH TIRES WHEN I TRY AND LOCK UP................. I THINK MY DRIVE SHAFT HITS.......

MY QUESTION IS DO I NEED A WISH BONE OR SOMETHING???
U GUYS TALK ABOUT CUTTIN THE PANHARD/??????? WERE IS IT LOCATED?? I JUST GETTING IN THE LOWRIDING SCENE SO DONT KNOW ALL THE NAME PART CALLING..................
CAN U GUYS HELP OUT WITH PICTURES OR IDEAS,  WHERE TO BUY TO FIX MY PROBLEM
run 13s and cut the bottom of the frame where the drive shaft rubs

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS!! 300.00 a street one, 350.00 for a reinforced one, 425.00 for a chrome one also reinforced!!! Comes with all you need to install even directions!!!! 1-866-624-4233

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
just throwin this is.. How far back do u need to knotch the frame if i plan on installing a wish bone on a 62 with 14 inch cylinders.. Not sure if i plan on using that full 14 inches of lift.. just tired of ripping tires and trim ..

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 7 2006, 12:07 PM~6124022
BLACK MAGIC HYDRAULICS!! 300.00 a street one, 350.00 for a reinforced one, 425.00 for a chrome one also reinforced!!! Comes with all you need to install even directions!!!! 1-866-624-4233
Any pics of the chrome reinforced one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts