LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this is a car accessorie kinda classifieds but hey, most of you also treat yourselfs not cheat yourselfs right? If your car looks good, so must you!

Up for sale is this Men's Wittnauer Krystal Collection watch model # 12A00. It is gold plated and made out of stainless steel, it has Crystal accents, Saphire Crystal face which is scratch resistant and is water resistant 30 meters/100 feet. It is covered in "REAL" European Crystals especially the face. The watch is Swiss made so you know it's good quality. Wittnauer is part of the Bulova Watch Company in NY.

This watch REALLY stands out. I paid $795 plus tax and the extended warranty @ Kay Jewelers in early 2005. Walked in looking for a Movado and walked out with this Wittnauer. It totally caught my eye. Close to $900 after taxes and bla, bla, bla. Both Kay and Zales Jewelers sell it. I only wear the watch for special ocassions or car shows. When any light hits it, it hella sparks and BLINGS. Totally looks like an ultimate BALLER'S watch. Sorry for the lousy pics.

The following is info that I found on the net about the watch;

I'll take A dazzling array of sparkle... introducing the Men's Krystal collection from Wittnauer. The most prominent feature is the handsome European crystals designed around the case and down the bracelet. Ravishing pave dial is accented gold hands. Presented by a contemporary rectangular gold-tone case and bracelet, with ridges along the gold-tone links. Features reliable movement one comes to expect from Wittnauer. Water resistant to 30m. and has a sapphire crystal.

Call me or e-mail me if interested @ 310 987-3368 [email protected] I also have the matching womans watch. She liked it so much she complained for weeks why I bought mine and didn't get hers. I ended up buying hers, she only wore it that same day and NEVER has she worn it again. Hers was like $50 less than mine.

The very few times that I've worn it I've had compliments on it. Trust me, it catches peoples eyes. Don't wear a cheap-o- Bling Bling watch that's gonna fade or leave your wrist stained. Wear the real deal!!! Trades or offers welcomed! :biggrin: :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This pic was taken with a cell phone and look at how shiny the watch looks from an angle.

This is the stock photo I found on the net

This one of course is for the woman. You're gonna have 2 get it if you have a wife/girlfriend/partner. Or else..........:twak:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C-mon, where the Ballers at? These pictures DO NOT make the watch justice. They look much better in person. The pics were taken with my cell phone. $600 for both. I paid close to $900 for mine alone and $700 for the woman's. Well worth it!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by JR562@Oct 15 2006, 04:15 PM~6373184
POOR *****
:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Boricua Customs+Oct 16 2006, 10:32 PM~6381960-->
werent you supposed to bring that over here last Sat ??  :dunno:
[/b]
I got impatient and bought all new shit instead for just a little more loot. sorry I didnt let you know.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. White
@Oct 16 2006, 10:37 PM~6382019
is that stack O.G. And Rare???
nah homie you can get these anywhere

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BOS RIDAHS CC VEGAS@Oct 16 2006, 10:30 PM~6381946
TUNA HOW MUCH FOR YOUR HALF STACK :biggrin:
i'll give it all to you for a fake color bar. let me know if we have a deal :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 16 2006, 07:27 PM~6381920
I got half a stack...  LMK

I'll take it.....just tell me when you'll give me the rest.

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Sep 15 2006, 04:32 PM~6181863
C-mon, where the Ballers at?  These pictures DO NOT make the watch justice.  They look much better in person.  The pics were taken with my cell phone.  $600 for both.  I paid close to $900 for mine alone and $700 for the woman's.  Well worth it!!! :thumbsup:

:0 :0

1 - 16 of 16 Posts