LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw sum davin spinners with woodgrain on them no shit. it looked kinda badass. they were real spinners too.then the same night i read about them in a magazine.i wanna see some 14 inch spinnin wires, who all sells them?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 78 monte@Sep 5 2003, 05:11 PM
i saw sum davin spinners with woodgrain on them no shit. it looked kinda badass. they were real spinners too.then the same night i read about them in a magazine.i wanna see some 14 inch spinnin wires, who all sells them?
I can get the 13" spinning wires...

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
go to the davin sprewell site they have em, at the autoshow in chicago they had some upstairs in the selling part, they looked raw ass hell they also had them davin spinnin spokes there they looked raw as hell, and they had some 26S!!!!!!! damn them things are huge, but yeah them woodgrain ones look tite as fuck, well to me atleast, but yeah they have pics on the site i think its like www.davinwheels.com?????

·
Registered
89 Posts
yah, when i went up to new york for the vmas and shit, the car scene was crazy. it seemed like every car i saw had spinners on it. i saw a range rover on 24" carbon fiber davins, an sl500 on 20" carbon davins, a 745li on carbon davins, shit, it was davin city. i saw an escalade rollin around wit 24" davin revolution rims on it, ya know, the ones that were 20,000 when they first came out. shit, i saw hella nice ass cars down there. guys were pullin up in drop top ferraris, bentleys, 350z's on 20's, and i also saw a lot of those spintek spinners and shit. the Obie Trice promotion dodge ram rolled by on like 24" spinteks with a 50" screen in the bed. It was fucking crazy. i also saw an EXT that had a Louis Vuitton paintjob and hella limos and shit. shit, i even saw Jay-Z in his Maybach. Lots of spinners there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts