LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel its manditory for every custom lac to have a wood grain wheel, so naturally im lookin into it. If i go with a grant wheel & grant install kit will it still be telescopic adjustable or will I lose the luxury??? Please help me out i've never installed a custom wheel before. thanks.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Yeah bro grant has an instalation kit for the telescopic steering wheel. the only place i know were you can get it is @ partsamerica.com part#6400 but its only a 2'' travel.check it out!
This is what i got for my 90 lac brougham: woodgrain wheel #737 for 100 bucks,basic installation kit 20 bucks and the cadillac horn button #5653 for 16 bucks you can get all this at partsamerica.com

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
DUDE I GOT A GRANT IN MY LINCOLN, THE ONLY THING I LOST WAS CRUISE CONTROLL.
BY THE WAY AUTO ZONE IS WHERE I GOT MINE. THEY WILL ORDER IT AND ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED FOR 120.00 AND HAVE IT NEXT DAY.

·
Registered
909 Posts
if you got a lac you gotta go with the grant banjo. the best lookin wheel on the market, chrome spokes 24k gold accents, shit is pimp. pricey though mine cost me like $300!!!. plus for the teloscopic mounting kit its another $80! but shit im tellin you you wont regret spendin a stack. shit is sick. the mount is kinda ugly its black and textured but you can easily smooth it out and paint it to match. i think i got mine from summit. they got all chrome and chrome w/ gold. let me look for a pic.

·
Registered
909 Posts
my bad its 14k gold. but still. and it goes real good with wires. heres the pic.

$299.99! www.summitracing.com

·
Registered
909 Posts
i guess i dont know what im doing. well you get the picture, theres the address, somebody give me a lil help i forgot how to post a pic.

·
Registered
257 Posts

You almost had it.. on the closing img, put the / before instead of after it... like this [/img]

Last edited by JStunn at Oct 1 2003, 08:19 PM

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Originally posted by JStunn@Oct 1 2003, 08:15 PM

Yeah thats a great choice too!
But here is another one that i like ;)

Last edited by 1morecutty at Oct 2 2003, 10:39 AM

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Originally posted by 1morecutty+Oct 2 2003, 12:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1morecutty @ Oct 2 2003, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JStunn@Oct 1 2003, 08:15 PM

[/b][/quote]
i had that in my regal i loved it i might get another one for the cutt :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Originally posted by 82onJUICE+Oct 3 2003, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (82onJUICE @ Oct 3 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2003, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JStunn
@Oct 1 2003, 08:15 PM

i had that in my regal i loved it i might get another one for the cutt :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
;) ;) ;) Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by 1morecutty@Oct 2 2003, 11:39 AM

[/quote]
is that a grant?

·
Registered
773 Posts
yeah thats a grant, nardi look-alike. But nardi's aren't that expensive, look around on the internet and you can find em for like $175...

Got one on my 92 Towncar, and I lost my cruize control and horn (well my horn button is now on the column) and, oh yeah, my airbag. But it looks good!!!

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Originally posted by Kartoon+Oct 6 2003, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kartoon @ Oct 6 2003, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stankin85@Oct 6 2003, 06:49 PM
THIS IS THE ONE IN MY LINC
sweet wheel but i dont think it flows to well since theres no wood anywhere else....
but hey, atleast you got a wood wheel![/b][/quote]
I don't think thats his enterior :0
Unless you put a floor shifter on the linc :uh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts