LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
cool man, thats wher i bought my bike from, now the only part of my bike that is from them is the frame. the reast came from lovely and megalo

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
dont get one from aztlan! go to www.lovelylowrider.com and order one. there way cheaper! on aztlan the cheapest bike comes with a vynil banana seat and 36 spoke rims, on lovely the cheapest bike comes with 72 spoke rims and a swirl velour banana seat and the one from lovely is cheaper!

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 8 2003, 05:52 PM
dont get one from aztlan! go to www.lovelylowrider.com and order one. there way cheaper! on aztlan the cheapest bike comes with a vynil banana seat and 36 spoke rims, on lovely the cheapest bike comes with 72 spoke rims and a swirl velour banana seat and the one from lovely is cheaper!
ah, but do they ship to england?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
yea myne looked like that xcept i had the 72s and my top fork bar was twisted.. i got it for $125 like 2 years ago. now they got reel expensive

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Aug 8 2003, 09:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Aug 8 2003, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--babybikeboi2@Aug 8 2003, 05:52 PM
ah, but do they ship to england?[/b][/quote]
i could check

1 - 11 of 11 Posts