LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for pics on here and didnt come up with any. I am looking to see what everyones work benches look like. I have since moved my hobby area from instead of a corner in my room to all of my room! Models are taking over. I have a storage area and I also have my building area along w/ shelves. I have redone my whole room w/ Cedar paneling and I am building glass shelves and also bought a glass showcase for my room. Building a bench as we speak and I thought I'd get some ideas from you builders to see what else I could do to my room to make it better. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
very m,essy, as of 2 nights ago.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
in 9 months of just buying models, and tools, ive outgrown this desk period! i stii have a paint booth, and a photo booth and a dump load more models sittin off to the side!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Nov 22 2007, 04:22 PM~9283583

wish my works area looked like that but mine is in my closet i set up a table big enough to work on and i put up shelves do put all of my things on and i have a power strip in there 2.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Damn RYAN im Jealous! :angry: NICE WORK AREA

This is all I have a room

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by 3WheelinFleetwood@Nov 22 2007, 08:15 PM~9284419
Damn Mini! You all got to many Kits. I go broke spending 300 a week or more on kits and I still dont have alot.

Been build almost 30yrs Bro ! I have had some time to collect a few kit here and there ! LOL! :biggrin: I have sold many and then there are a few that money wont touch ! its just 1 thing in my life i have never had second thoughts about doing ! I guess you can Model are my drug of choice ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
:0 :0 :0 :0 DAMN MINI!!! you got a few models lol. whatcha want for the magnum shipped :biggrin: , ive looked at the to stores here the sell models and neither of em have the mag :(

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
damn mini , you cleaned finially......

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by spikekid999@Nov 22 2007, 08:25 PM~9284476
:0  :0  :0  :0 DAMN MINI!!! you got a few models lol. whatcha want for the magnum shipped :biggrin: , ive looked at the to stores here the sell models and neither of em have the mag :(

Cant sale that kit Spike ! It was my gift from BETOSCUSTOM last year ! I just havent gotten around to build it ! I keep everything that was giving to me as gifts ! Its only right in my eyes to hold on to them and build them in honor to show those that i got them from Thanks for giving me a gift !

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Originally posted by johnnyhop@Nov 22 2007, 07:05 PM~9283766
wish my works area looked like that but mine is in my closet i set up a table big enough to work on and i put up shelves do put all of my things on and i have a power strip in there 2.
so your a closet builder?? do your parents know??

j/k
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Nov 22 2007, 09:35 PM~9284528
Cant  sale  that    kit  Spike  !  It  was  my  gift  from  BETOSCUSTOM  last  year !    I  just  havent  gotten  around  to  build  it !  I  keep  everything that  was  giving  to me  as  gifts  !  Its  only  right  in my  eyes  to  hold  on  to  them  and  build  them in  honor  to  show  those  that  i  got  them  from  Thanks  for  giving  me  a  gift !
ight homie i respect that. :cool: ill be watchin for it though lol

1 - 20 of 309 Posts