LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a post about this a while back and I wanted to hear more from anyone else out there that's had work done or bought stuff from them. Also, if you got any pics, please post em. :thumbsup:

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,534 Posts
here u go.........................REDS..................... ;)

ELCO

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by MUFASA@Sep 18 2007, 06:08 PM~8819684
here u go.........................REDS..................... ;)

ELCO
Now that's what I'm talking about. :biggrin:

Anyone else got some pics or comments about their work/service?

L

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Drop69@Sep 30 2007, 11:38 PM~8904922
Anyone? :biggrin:
A lot more people seem to be doing everything out of there own garage. Remember though....key phrase....get what you paid for. ;)
This is what we did out of our garage, but its all REDS :biggrin:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by LowFairlane@Oct 15 2007, 09:40 PM~9010583
A lot more people seem to be doing everything out of there own garage. Remember though....key phrase....get what you paid for.  ;)
This is what we did out of our garage, but its all REDS  :biggrin:

Having trouble opening the pic...I'll try later, but thanks homie. :cool:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
reds was the best set up I eva had, 2 pumps 6 batts no problems back in the day, 1997 to 99 :biggrin: :puffin:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Who actually owns REDS now? I remember I saw the owners on America's Most Wanted. Was REDS not one of or the first equipment mfgs. for the "Juiced stuff?" Did someone buy the name or is it still in the same family?

L

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Jimmy C@Oct 28 2007, 03:46 AM~9099190
Who actually owns REDS now?  I remember I saw the owners on America's Most Wanted.  Was REDS not one of or the first equipment mfgs. for the "Juiced stuff?"  Did someone buy the name or is it still in the same family?
Its is under new ownership of Scott & Tony i believe. The Americas Most Wanted dudes are still out there though last i read. :cool:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 29 2007, 10:31 AM~9106161
I see that you're new on here. Just use the search function (if it'll work) and search for REDS. There'll be more than you wanna read.  ;)
Thanks for the advice homie. I've tried that and, ya the search functions sucks a lot of the time. I was just trying to see if there was any recent work out of Reds. Thanks again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts