LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Armando Ranflitas@Jul 25 2003, 08:21 AM
My computer shrinks down the pic for some reason??? Is that whole set up aluminum? details homie...yo quiero saber mas =)
hold your mouse over the pic in the link, a little box should show up in the bottom right corner, click it and it should blow it up.

The kit made it easy, I had it chrome plated and replaced the axle nub with a little machine screw. Then I sanded down the knock off a little and glued the bolt on it.

K. diaz

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Orale, I learned something new today! Thats clean homie. Lately, there have been a lot of sweet rides up here. I'm gonna dust of my work bench and get some work done this weekend. Hopefully have some pics up too.

That knock off detail is excellent!!!

This is a little off topic, but it's something I heard builders complain about at the So. Cal Classic. A lot of these models have details that the judges don't notice. Especially when it comes to the lowrider division.

Last edited by Armando Ranflitas at Jul 25 2003, 08:50 AM

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
just one question......wheres the adapter???.....lol just fucken wit cha'....looks nice tho, ive been wanting to try that for a while now........ :thumbsup:

.........time to break out the dremel...... ;) :cool:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
i did that few years back...loox good tho...my dremel battery is messed up so evrything takes me forever to do with a hobby knife

·
Registered
17 Posts
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDHC6aIZrno&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDHC6aIZrno&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts