LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out http://www.justairbagit-store.com/product....lt.asp&ID=23338

would this compressor lift my front since i have air cylinders and it takes a lot of psi to lift.........my last compressor was a viar 450 and it took about 10-15 mins of running it to lift it but would this compressor lift it about the same, slower, or faster, or would it burn up before i got that much pressure

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
get the 3/4hp one its alittle more money but well worth it and they dont get hot at all really unless you run em for a long ass time....my 6 gallon tank right now fills to 145 psi in about 4 mins

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
yorks have big time involved and a little know how electric are good cause there easy...and its 7 mins from 0-145psi bigdan still not as good as your york but the next best thing.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I wasnt shit talkin on ya... ;)

the Blowjax is the fastest electric compressor you can get, and well worth the extra money.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 29 2003, 10:41 AM
I wasnt shit talkin on ya... ;)

the Blowjax is the fastest electric compressor you can get, and well worth the extra money.
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DISAGREE WIT HYOU AGAIN DAN! the Oasis air pump is the fastest electric compressor!

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz+Sep 30 2003, 12:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Sep 30 2003, 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Sep 29 2003, 10:41 AM
I wasnt shit talkin on ya...  ;)

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DISAGREE WIT HYOU AGAIN DAN! the Oasis air pump is the fastest electric compressor![/b][/quote]
blahblahblah.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
343 Posts
thats all i will ever use is a york, i have burned up 2 electric now and have had it, i just pulled a york off an engine the same as mine a couple weeks ago, i'm just sand blasting the brackets, powder coating them and bolting it up, then run a pressure switch adn i'm set

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by shredder130@Oct 4 2003, 08:42 AM
is there any way to squeeze a york on fwd caddy with a serpintine belt
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Good luck. If its like my Caddy, ain't gonna happen or i would have months ago.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts