LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

take about a 7 inch string and tiy it up to the motor the add some moveible bars across the c-noch then hook the sring to the axca, and put like some custom springs in the back like in the pic

thank i should give it a try???? :uh:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
loox promising, so it would be up when its chilin, then when u hit the switch the string winds up, car slams, and when u let go it should spring back up?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok cool im going to try it then i can find some springs, no problem ;) thanks yall
what he said i dont know how to get it to releacethe string so it would pop bac up hmmmmmmmmmm any sugestions :uh: ;)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Originally posted by f150lowrider@Nov 15 2003, 11:25 AM
i dont know how to get it to releacethe string so it would pop bac up hmmmmmmmmmm any sugestions :uh:  ;)
All you need is to reverse the current going to the motor so it spins in the opposite direction. Hit the switch very quickly and stop before it winds up and compresses the string again. Or if that doesn't work then use some weaker batteries to get it to spin in the opposite direction, like two AA batteries for the rewind motor action and 6v for the forward spinning action.

Last edited by ScratchBuilderV at Nov 15 2003, 11:48 AM

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sanded and took the windows out for now plan on painting it a dull orange color and interior floracint yellow

any sugestgins or tips are welcome :biggrin: ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts