LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude wants to do a striaght trade acrossfor my ride.his is lifted also.but trunk needs some cleaning up.dont know about the interior. :cool: :uh:

said it needs a lil bodywork and paint.

·
Registered
636 Posts
i dunno, ur ride is wicked clean, depends on which body style you like better

·
SANFRANCISCAN
4,511 Posts
well if the interior was clean on da deuce... u think he would trade you??

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah own the blue 66 ss.m stumped.dude wants to do it whenever.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
hey homie it's like this do what makes you happy if you have ask other people than your having doughts and thats a sign not to trade...MAKE YOUR SELF HAPPY NOT EVERYONE ELSE . just my .02

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
try to get at least a g or 2 on top to do sone repairing your ride is ready for the street the duece needs work

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by bay66imp@Jan 25 2010, 11:06 PM~16413205
dude wants to do a striaght trade acrossfor my ride.his is lifted also.but trunk needs some cleaning up.dont know about the interior. :cool:  :uh:

what kinda u looking for

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by 80GRAND@Jan 26 2010, 07:48 AM~16414358
hey homie it's like this do what makes you happy if you have ask other people than your having doughts and thats a sign not to trade...MAKE YOUR SELF HAPPY NOT EVERYONE ELSE . just my .02

x2 i agree 100% :thumbsup:

·
Registered
769 Posts
I WOULDN'T DO IT NEEDS TOO MUCH WORK. MAYBE IF IT WAS A SS

·
18,283 Posts
Judging by that interior, that Deuce has probably been lifted for a while. Inspect it carefully. Looks to have seen a lot of mileage.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Dont know man your 66 is way clean!!! That 62 needs some work plus the 62 doesnt look like it has been taken care of too well...that tells you how well they took care of everything else you know.... ;)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Damn homie thats a hard one a 62 is better then a 66 any day! Like everyone else says its really what you want cant have any regrets about it! If you have the funds to bring that 62 back to life then do it cus that in side is shitty! The set up in the trunk needs work! looks like the fool just threw that shit in their and the engine doesnt look all that great either! where your 66 is clean but in the long run that 62 would be worth more...so like i said its on your funds and if you wont regret it!! its all up to you homie but looks like you even have doubt!!

·
The New Layitlow Sucks!
3,331 Posts
Originally posted by bay66imp@Jan 26 2010, 12:06 AM~16413205
dude wants to do a striaght trade acrossfor my ride.his is lifted also.but trunk needs some cleaning up.dont know about the interior. :cool:  :uh:

your 66 is way better ;)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
i couldnt drive the duce id feel like im in a casket but thats just me

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by 80GRAND@Jan 26 2010, 07:48 AM~16414358
very good advice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts