LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i went to meijer today with 25 bucks in my pocket and i have to use that for gas for the next to weeks. lol i never budget my money..but ne ways i wanted to buy a model and i was thinkin damn im gunna be walkin to work but then i look up and on the top shelf i see a little cleance tag. it was for one of thoes kits with to models a desplay case and a 1:64 model i was like ok this it out of my price range then i see the price tag 5 bucks i was like holey shit. and i bought to kits. so i got6 models for the price of one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by ryans97s10@Aug 13 2003, 08:08 PM
well i went to meijer today with 25 bucks in my pocket and i have to use that for gas for the next to weeks. lol i never budget my money..but ne ways i wanted to buy a model and i was thinkin damn im gunna be walkin to work but then i look up and on the top shelf i see a little cleance tag. it was for one of thoes kits with to models a desplay case and a 1:64 model i was like ok this it out of my price range then i see the price tag 5 bucks i was like holey shit. and i bought to kits. so i got6 models for the price of one :thumbsup:
ok.. but its 1 64th. not mutch for detailing....

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got in 1:25

57 camino
64 impala
80 montie carlo
50 vette?? what am i gunna do with that oh well still cheap

1:64
60 impala
53 vette

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by h-town's playa@Aug 14 2003, 12:19 PM
hey i went to target and they had a grand national for 15 is it expensive
it's not a deal. I wouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for any new model. check out Hobby Lobby, they have a 1/2 off sale

K. Diaz

·
Registered
134 Posts
if my thoughts serve me correctly isnt it to hobbylobbys for like different shit like crafts and shit like that and another for models,rc trains plaines ant blah blah blah :dunno:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts