LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was wondering why these same 2 bikes would show up at the one in St. Louis and the bikes are from another state. So I called the contact person and said they have a class for lowrider bikes and motorcycles. Besides the trophies, there are cash prizes as well. It's not that much money, but it's more in your pocket than you had before. :biggrin:

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Fair! The cash prizes are different in each state! I can go to Chicago and get $200.00 more there than here in St. Louis :angry:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Hey bro i did the show here in phoenix and it's a long show and the money will go to someone that has a motorcycle.I have full custom trike that took best of show at the lrm shows in phoenix and san diego but they dont care it's just a bike to them!! :angry:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
It all depends on what show you go to. There used to be LRM sponsored ones up here by the great lakes and they used to give out best of show,best paint ,and best display if i remember right. Also I used to compete for points with mine one year and hit up like 7 shows around the midwest. It takes alot out of you since the shows are 3 days long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts