LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Doesn't fit my big body bro :( I'm taking a loss on this one. Pretty disappointed but oh well life goes on.
Nice good deal here but that sucks tho I was told that 77-96 works when I was lookin for a frame

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
There u go make it work for yaHow does it not fit? Bushings, length, arches

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Arches is the main thing. My body ain't off the OG frame yet. I based my decision to sell it on advice from some of the homies but I decided I'm not willing to take a close to $2000 loss so I'm gonna make it work.

·
This user retired this account
0 Posts
If it doesnt fit your big body then something is wrong. Might be a caprice frame?

Or is there another reason it dont fit?

1977-1996 caddi frames are all the same.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
If it doesnt fit your big body then something is wrong. Might be a caprice frame?Or is there another reason it dont fit?1977-1996 caddi frames are all the same.
All the body mounts appear to line up, but the arches are about a half inch taller on the frame in question, however the width and length are the same. Also the engine mount holes are in a different location.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
All the body mounts appear to line up, but the arches are about a half inch taller on the frame in question, however the width and length are the same. Also the engine mount holes are in a different location.
Engine mounts will b different on them all. Different size engines 368 305 350 4.1 then different trannys

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Yea u buggin out homie but ur thinkn ahead tho so that's good

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
Alright so after thinking about it a bit more I've decided to sell this frame and just use my stock frame. For sale $1300:
damn,and such a purty frame

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.