LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey muther fucker i want my god damn shit u little fagget and srry about that satansprophecy66 i didnt mean to talk shit i but i coundent read what u typed

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
WTF? If he hasn't replied to any emails or PMs, do you actually think that he's going to reply to you here? Don't blow room on this board for your dispute. Sorry you got screwed, but hell, I've never even seen his name come up until now. Thanks for letting us know what happened, but that's just plain stupid to call him out in a post.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 6 2003, 08:59 PM
WTF? If he hasn't replied to any emails or PMs, do you actually think that he's going to reply to you here? Don't blow room on this board for your dispute. Sorry you got screwed, but hell, I've never even seen his name come up until now. Thanks for letting us know what happened, but that's just plain stupid to call him out in a post.

K. Diaz
well atleast like this we can know who to watch out for when ordering bike parts, 2 people complaining is enough to know hes a bad person to deal with.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Man he gave a fake ass tracking number and phone but hey we should bust his ass and let that fag get raped in jail cause thats bullshit i lost 170 homies lets join together and get that foo and its all good homie n132

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 6 2003, 09:59 PM

K. Diaz
Amen we finally just got rid of that other bullshit about a bad trade.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If he doesn't send your stuff then its mail fraud.

-twin

·
Registered
909 Posts
i found where he is. goto lowrider.com then go forums then go to bike/trikes. just lookin out

Last edited by SKReeCH at Sep 8 2003, 12:58 PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts