LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted is broken or working xbox's and ps2'sheck if you have a broken xbox 360 i'm interested.

CHEAP or free...........hit me up people

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll take those too..i got in a hurry. how much? free??? can i see pics of the psp?<the crack

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 18 2006, 05:49 AM~6195271
i'll take those too..i got in a hurry. how much? free??? can i see pics of the psp?<the crack

sure I'll snap a pic of it here later.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hit up ebay, broken 360's go for like $30 or so.
maybe when they are first listed....when they end they ususally go for $100-$200

i'm just interested in getting any game console or portable device as cheap as possible or even free.

sure I'll snap a pic of it here later.
okay thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have a chipped ps2 with like 10 or more games but the disk tray cover where it has the small ps2 and the extention bay cover in the back is missing no controls and all cables i tryed getting it fixed but they said something about the lence cant b replaced and the fan dont work or something asking 40 i also have another ps2 that has been sitting it doesnt read the disks no more. both turn on let me know

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
i got a psp thats in good cond i dropped it once and now if you turn it on it shuts off real quick dam thing wont stay on how much will you give me for that

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'll pass on the ps2's guys....interested inthe psp though. what all is included?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
you know, anyone who can get a broken one can get a free replacement at walmart right? Just buy another one and swap them out (usually have to swap cases, but dont worry bout breaking seal, they dont look). Hell, you can just keep the guts out of them and return them if you want....(trust me).

·
Registered
169 Posts
yo i know a spot that buy broken ps2's for 20. i have to so far so if theres n e one willing to donate theres let me know im trying to save up for a project car. they also repair psp ps2 laptops computers and a few other things 40 for labor plus parts but yea send me a message if n e thing thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts