LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 12" bike, preferably a lowrider or potential lowrider. Bike will be for my lil man that just outgrew his 10" bike. I just want something simple that i can polish up and paint to match my bike so i can roll with my mini me. Nothing crazy since it'll probably take some abuse since he's only 3. Would be interested in just a frame if i can't find a whole bike. Also, interested in just a 12" bmx style little kids bike. Willing to pay shipping if it's not too much, or i'm in the chicago area and can pick up. PM me with what ya got or respond here.

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
My daughter is 3 and I got hers from Toys R Us for about $45.00. By her being this age she is really into the lowrider scene with the rest of the family and felt left out. So I got her a 12in bike from Megalowrider too. They will be comin out with custom frames and parts soon. This bike already came with the parts.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.