LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy the kickdown linkage that connects to the carburator and the transmission for a 1963 impala not ss it's regular with a powerglide transmission I think it's the aluminum one I need it to be complete there are three pieces to this linkage give or take a couple screws and nuts to bolt it in . I bought the lokar one but didn't work because of my carburator so I want to get a stock one let me know. Thanks .

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those seem to be it but the ones I need are straight I think got to check thanks trying to find them all together but what u asking for the first Two If anyone of em would fit a powerglide 1963 impala or are they the same ?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
K thanks I'm trying to find a complete one for a 63 that know they fit if nothing comes around I guess I'll have to buy em piece by piece thanks. So anyone out there got one ready to go let me know .

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
K thanks I'm trying to find a complete one for a 63 that know they fit if nothing comes around I guess I'll have to buy em piece by piece thanks. So anyone out there got one ready to go let me know .
I HAVE THE COMPLETE LINKAGE.

·
Registered
281 Posts
1963 chevrolet impala biscayne 4 door
buy the whole car or parts

Solid floors canadian frame never hit front end clean bumpers clean dash running straight six motor 3 speed column stick shift back bumper passenger side fender all trim is in the car
pasadena ca,

$900.00
[email protected]

Marlon 626.216.1370​
Attached Thumbnails

1 - 15 of 15 Posts