LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would give it a shot. I have seen a few 67 impala rags out there but I am looking for a SS. Seems like most people are off the SSs so maybe I got a chance.

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
got one out here lemme find sum pics

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts

The Impala needs work but has almost everything you will need to complete it. The car was painted silver three years ago but the front fenders were damaged when my last trailer had a ramp failure, then the hood was stolen while it was in storage. I have a great set of front fenders on the car now but never did buy a new hood (they are not hard to find I see them all the time on eBay for $200.00 I just couldn't decide on stock or a cowl hood). The body work and paint did not come out perfect but the car is very straight. The doors are shaved and I have a brand new key-less entry system with everything but poppers to complete the doors (you may not need poppers). I also have a lot of parts for the car including a N.O.S. core support, N.O.S. hood lip and other moldings, complete new wiring harness, hologen headlight upgrade, and much more. The interior needs to be reupholstered but all of the seat frames are there and in good shape Finally the power train, I have a large journal 327 that was bored .040" over with 2.02 heads and a Turbo 400 transmission

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
no prob good luck

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
theres one on ebay from new york for like $2500 buy it now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts