LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new rims I dont know how the size thing works and it its Standard or reverse (Could never understand that) but they woould be for a 1985 Eldorado Vert.

Anyone with help explaining this would be great. And if you have the rims that would be even better.

Please first time front wheel Caddy owner. Always had rear Coupes.LOL

ROB

New York

·
Registered
735 Posts
i might can gt you a set of the original wire wheels bro. dont know how much though. this dude by my dad has a eldorado with some on it wih caps and rings and d all . ill try and see whats up and get back at you. the car been sittin there for almost a year. ill tryand get some pics too.

·
Registered
735 Posts
is it a baby eldog or the bigger ones still? the wheels im talkin are on the bigger one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fullsize Eldo last of the bigones.

Thanks for the help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14/7 Standard so for front wheel drive you use the stanard ones not the reverse?
If so whats the largest size you can go?

So about questions I just dont want to buy a set and they not fit and im stuck.

ROB

·
Registered
735 Posts
ok then i dont think 14" standard gonna work for you then. could be wrong though, I had some 14" 50-spoke fwd welds i had got for my 78 seville, it had 4-wheel disc brakes , and i thnk yours does too. mines wouldnt fit on there . guess it all depends on your disc size, but id try them before i tried some 14 standards bro.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Originally posted by NITEBREED@Jan 1 2009, 12:26 PM~12577117
I need new rims I dont know how the size thing works and it its Standard or reverse (Could never understand that) but they woould be for a 1985 Eldorado Vert.

Anyone with help explaining this would be great. And if you have the rims that would be even better.

Please first time front wheel Caddy owner. Always had rear Coupes.LOL

ROB

New York
PUT THEM 30 SPOKES ON THAT CADDY MAN!!!!!!!!! and vouge tires old school all day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts