LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can find the window power switch for this style door panel ?, i need the dual driver side one with the chrome bezel please hit me up thanks.
 

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by MOON BEAM@Feb 1 2010, 05:12 PM~16480779
whats up Tony ! junkyards maybe.. :dunno: Good Luck tho .
q-vo danny! yah i tried a few but they dont have any. :dunno:
Ill keep lookin though sumones gotta have them.... :x:
 

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 83_elco@Jan 26 2010, 08:41 AM~16415352
SUMONE HAS TO HAVE SUM OF THESE!!! PLEASE HIT ME UP IF YOU GOT THESE OR KNOW SUMONE WHO DOES. :cool:
 

·
New School Rider
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
guy on here named regals only mob. hit him up/ he may know
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
What you think of the pics i sent you? As soon as i get my insurance money off my 85 cutty i'll sell you those... electric windows n locks... i'll post pics later in case you interested...
 

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Feb 5 2010, 11:56 AM~16522731
What you think of the pics i sent you? As soon as i get my insurance money off my 85 cutty i'll sell you those... electric windows n locks... i'll post pics later in case you interested...
witch ones are those you talkin about ? if they look like the sample ones lets talk.... ;)
 

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by KAKALAK@Feb 5 2010, 08:52 AM~16521120
yeah usually they get thrown on the ground when they are in the junkyard after the switches have been removed :angry:
:yessad: :thumbsdown: that sucks ....
 

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 817Lowrider@Feb 5 2010, 12:14 AM~16519118
guy on here named regals only mob. hit him up/ he may know
WELL ILL LOOK BUT "REGALS ONLY MOB " IF YOU SEE THIS POST HIT ME UP...... :wave:
 

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Originally posted by 83_elco@Feb 5 2010, 09:50 PM~16527895
witch ones are those you talkin about ? if they look like the sample ones lets talk.... ;)

ALRIGHT I'LL GET YOU SOME PICS OF THEM.. PROBABLY TONIGHT...
 

·
The Great White Hype
Joined
·
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by 83_elco@Feb 6 2010, 12:51 AM~16527908
:yessad:  :thumbsdown: that sucks ....
you know what though..... I just made an entire door panel out of 3/16" plywood .... pretty easy, and you can also make it with 1/8" fiberboard. I chose the wood due to if the windo is rolled down and it rains the wood wont immediatly warp. I'll post a pic later
 

·
64 IMPALA SS
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by KAKALAK@Feb 9 2010, 12:47 PM~16561540
you know what though..... I just made an entire door panel out of 3/16" plywood .... pretty easy, and you can also make it with 1/8" fiberboard. I chose the wood due to if the windo is rolled down and it rains the wood wont immediatly warp. I'll post a pic later
cool thanks anyway homie, but wat im really trying to get at is that wood grain and chrome with the pull strap and power window switches like the pic has.
 

·
The Great White Hype
Joined
·
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by 83_elco@Feb 9 2010, 05:53 PM~16562138
cool thanks anyway homie, but wat im really trying to get at is that wood grain and chrome with the pull strap and power window switches like the pic has.
oh you know what.............. you should put some 90's caddilac door pulls in it :yes: :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top