LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY SHIT GOT SIDE SWIPED BY A SEMI TRAILER. MY INSURANCE IS GONNA PAY BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND 2 PASSENGER DOORS SO I CAN COME UP A LITTLE ON THE DEAL. IM IN THE DFW NEAR DALLAS FT WORTH. I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE NOT POWER WINDOWS I WILL USE ALL MY SHIT. I JUST NEED THE DOORS. I WILL PICK THEM UP IF THEY ARE WITHIN CLOSE RANGE. FUCKIN TRUCKER SWIPED ME THEN JAMMED.

THEY NEED TO BE 99-2008 F-250 OR 350 FORD SUPERDUTY. WHITE WOULD BE GREAT BUT THEY WILL GET PAINTED IF NOT. ;)

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by NEXT LEVEL@Oct 27 2007, 06:46 PM~9097163
go to www.car-parts.com that website will link into all your junk yards around you and let you know who has what and what they are wanting for them :cool:
Thanks homie!. insurance estimator came said its almost 3 Grand :0

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Next Level - I found a grip of doors on there, mostly between 6 and 700 each but hey its a start especially if they cut me a check since its paid off. See I knew you were good for something! :cool:

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Oct 27 2007, 08:47 PM~9097394
Thanks Next Level - I found a grip of doors on there, mostly between 6 and 700 each but hey its a start especially if they cut me a check since its paid off. See I knew you were good for something! :cool: 

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts