LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatsup everyone, I see lately this place is a good resourse for much more than lowriders, so to get to the point Winters on it's way so I am looking to get back into guns, I miss small game hunting with my old .22 cal and i want another similar small hand gun- i'm not really a rifle/shotgun type i preffer the challange of hand gun hunting as well as target range practice.. (to each there own :cool: ) i'm not really set on a size (9mm, .22, .25 etc).

Seller must be willing to ship or be local, I preffer un-assembled (shipped in 2 seperate boxes, as in not ready to fire) as I do not have a FFL but I do have a valid RI permit. I am willing to have it shipped thru a gun dealer if preffered but rather save having to pay the fee and have it shipped as 'parts' in 2 seperate packages. I sort of enjoy re-assembling them anyways so that would be fine. but whatevers better for the seller..

Honestly I preffer legit guns, but I will take anything. as long as it doesn't have a 'bad history' ;) gun will be used for hunting and target range. i don't need it to be legit.

pretty much, it's okay if it's not legit or never has been, as long as you never got the erge to "blast someone" with it. in that case thats your business and no thanks haha.. but otherwise, I don't care how you got it or what you had it for, I don't ask questions.. :cool: so let me know what you got.

Looking for an easy priced one as it's just for occasional hunt/target use, but i'm willing to spend up to $500 or i'd just buy a new one local.. but i will pay more if it's nice. PM me or email me at [email protected] and Let me know what you have.

mike

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SDimeBlazin@Oct 4 2006, 05:45 AM~6302318

Seller must be willing to ship or be local, I preffer un-assembled (shipped in 2 seperate boxes, as in not ready to fire) as I do not have a FFL but I do have a valid RI permit.

have it shipped as 'parts' in 2 seperate packages.

still illegal... the receiver is the part thats illegal to ship, everything else is OK...

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 4 2006, 06:54 PM~6306627
still illegal...  the receiver is the part thats illegal to ship, everything else is OK...
This is true in a sense. i've had guns shipped like this several times, although i speed as well, which is illegal haha. anyways i know theres people willing to ship, but like i stated i'm willing to have it shipped thru a gun dealer if preffered, i'm down for it either way, thru a dealer or if someone is willing to ship disassembled in seperate packages. i'm legit and experienced, not a retard looking for a 'gat' haha.

If anyone has anything, PM or email me

-Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts