LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a full set of Rocker Panels w/ all clips, passenger & driver side door hinges (Not worn out!), both side view mirrors, OG grill (both sides/vertical bars only), and a ceiling light fixture for my 81 cutlass... All parts should look good, no big/ugly blemishes... POST UP WHAT YOU GOT AND HOW MUCH SHIPPED ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICS!!!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I am about to part out my really clean project cutlass, let me snap some pics and see if they are what you need, i have all the chrome rockers minus the driver very front one but i have none of the clips. (i have the passenger front) and drivers mirror.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by 509Lowrider@Dec 10 2008, 04:48 AM~12387147
PM Sent!
Anybody else?

35 + S&H, sale pending right now but if the money aint here by next monday they are back up for sale

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by KAKALAK@Dec 10 2008, 09:18 AM~12388830

35 + S&H, sale pending right now but if the money aint here by next monday they are back up for sale
Let me know! :cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by TWEEDY@Dec 10 2008, 07:19 AM~12387871
I am about to part out my really clean project cutlass, let me snap some pics and see if they are what you need, i have all the chrome rockers minus the driver very front one but i have none of the clips. (i have the passenger front) and drivers mirror.
Alright... Take them pics! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Here are a few pics, i still got to dig out the other 2 chrome parts that go between the door and front clip. Chrome is roughly a 6-7 out of 10, could be polished.

Reflection from one of the pieces,

This piece has a noticable size dent in it, could possibly be worked out and polished.

This has 3 pits in the chrome and is missing the lense cover, i have all the wiring also if you need it.

·
chrome & paint!
3,053 Posts
Originally posted by TWEEDY@Dec 10 2008, 02:06 PM~12389786
Here are a few pics, i still got to dig out the other 2 chrome parts that go between the door and front clip. Chrome is roughly a 6-7 out of 10, could be polished.

Reflection from one of the pieces,

This piece has a noticable size dent in it, could possibly be worked out and polished.

This has 3 pits in the chrome and is missing the lense cover, i have all the wiring also if you need it.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Any One Have The Chrome Beltline Moulding For The Driverside With Good Felt For A 81-88 Cutlass? PM Me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts