LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a day/night mirror for my vert 60 let me know if you got one for sale in good condition..............Big Joe

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
u can buy repros if your not too picky

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Feb 12 2010, 11:37 AM~16593671
u can buy repros if your not too picky
i know there out there bro just havent heard of anyone using one yet, have you used one and are they good? i love accessories and am picky a bit but ill do repo on something like that just never heard good or bad on em......thanks sir you always a good source and help homie ;) Big Joe

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
there ok nothing special, i always forget i have a super nice OG one for my 61 ill dig it out and take pics so you can compare it to the repro

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Feb 12 2010, 12:03 PM~16593864
there ok nothing special, i always forget i have a super nice OG one for my 61 ill dig it out and take pics so you can compare it to the repro
:wow: please do sir..........and if you find another NOS one lete me know...i passed one up the other day cause i bought a pop trunk instead.........i was gonna ask you you got a pop trunk? im tryin to get the OG pull bracket made mine didnt have one and i got a pull but the bracket is diffferent and i had one drawn up for me but man i cant find it TOO MUCH junk in the garage think it got lost..........thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts