LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy 2 Italians,but I cant seen to get ahold of any of the people that sell then on here for a decent price,who wants to sell me a pair.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 8 2003, 07:44 AM
go to Italy... you'll find a lot there... dunno how much $$$ though LOL
Mabey I can find one to clean for me and one to cook me pizza and spagetti :cheesy: ttt

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by str8cut+Nov 8 2003, 12:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (str8cut @ Nov 8 2003, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 8 2003, 07:44 AM
go to Italy... you'll find a lot there... dunno how much $$$ though LOL
Mabey I can find one to clean for me and one to cook me pizza and spagetti :cheesy: ttt[/b][/quote]
hahaha... just call up pro hopper... they have them at good prices...

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by str8cut@Nov 8 2003, 03:57 AM
I want to buy 2 Italians,but I cant seen to get ahold of any of the people that sell then on here for a decent price,who wants to sell me a pair.
CONTACT VOVLO....HE MIGHT BE CARRING THEM SOON....AND HE'S FROM CANADA :biggrin: I COULD ALSO SHIP FROM MINNESOTA OR OUR SHOP IN SIN CITY :)

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still would like to buy, no-one replys to pms on here it seems,money in paypal waiting to buy

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by str8cut@Nov 11 2003, 12:58 PM
Still would like to buy, no-one replys to pms on here it seems,money in paypal waiting to buy
Just send me the money so I can finish my car!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by skandalouz+Nov 11 2003, 12:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Nov 11 2003, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--str8cut@Nov 11 2003, 12:58 PM
Just send me the money so I can finish my car!!!!!!!! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
how bout i send you the money i have for italians and you come finish my car ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts