LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for any mini truck with a extended cab.im looking for something cheap..not like 3 or 4 grand.i dont care much on the paint or the inside as long as it runs and drives.if it has ac thats a plus.i want to juice it.i have a 1975 ford ltd with 4 pumps.im going to sell the car without 2 of the pumps and i want a small truck to juice.im just looking for something smaller and something better on gas,post what you have and price.it must be in florida..thanks :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will trade someoen the entire car with the 4 pumps.cdplayer,amp and subs ready to go for a juiced truck.i dont want a hopper.just a cruiser so im looking for a truck that has no bracing or built to hop or anything.the ltd was built to hop and never finished.all it needs is 6 newer batteries,the battereie that are in there work fine but no enough amps to do what it need.the front a arms are extended and braced as well as the front frame..its done right.the rear above the axel the frame has been braced.it had hopping springs on it but it sat the front high and road like shit so i put in new lower springs.it rides smooth.im looking for either a truck and buy it cash.or trade the ltd without 2 pumps.or trade the entire ltd for a juiced or bagged truck..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone got a mini truck in florida for sale?anything?
:uh:

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just today put on 4 new tires on the ltd.the car is for sale.i have cash now to get a truck..it was money for house rent...the rear brake lines have been redone like new.the car runs and drives good.it has no hydraulic or mechanical problems at all..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for the right truck i will trade the car and cash... :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone got a mini truck or juiced truck that wants to sell or trade? :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by dj hearse@Jul 22 2005, 01:28 PM
im looking for any mini truck with a extended cab.im looking for something cheap..not like 3 or 4 grand.i dont care much on the paint or the inside as long as it runs and drives.if it has ac thats a plus.i want to juice it.i have a 1975 ford ltd with 4 pumps.im going to sell the car without 2 of the pumps and i want a small truck to juice.im just looking for something smaller and something better on gas,post what you have and price.it must be in florida..thanks :biggrin:
[snapback]3459151[/snapback]​
1995 dodge not jucied for 3 grand really clean a/c

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:biggrin:

·
Registered
559 Posts
lol tru its up 2 u bro u know my truck is ready to be juiced it was once alls u got to do is throw the pumps back in

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
call me today ..lets see if we can work out something.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
more pic i took today with a freind of mines 63..hes selling his 63..let me know if you are interested.. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
make an offer..i was asking $2,400..im willing to work on the price..i just want a smaller car or truck with or without juice..i will go lower on the price and take out 2 of the 4 pumps so i can juice the next small car or truck i get.i would like a mini truck or a small car ...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts