LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy something juiced 86-88 LS, caprice landau or a cutlass with euro clip. fully wraped frame or partial. Must be clean, no junk. I am in salt lake city, UT. Looking for something close that I can just drive back home. Dont have time or the space to build my own so I want something complete. Cash in hand. Show me what you got.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
1987 ls for sale or trade

It has a vortec 350 with a Turbo tranny. It has a lot of chrome on the engine. It also has full chrome undies. It has a brand new black magic setup with brand new batteries. It has a custom system n interior. There is to much to list plz call or txt 6029308223

THIS CAR IS MY DAILY DRIVER IT RUNS PERFECT AND IS A FREEWAY RIDER

Price obo

Trades entertain me

This car is located in PHOENIX AZ

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1987 ls for sale or trade

It has a vortec 350 with a Turbo tranny. It has a lot of chrome on the engine. It also has full chrome undies. It has a brand new black magic setup with brand new batteries. It has a custom system n interior. There is to much to list plz call or txt 6029308223

THIS CAR IS MY DAILY DRIVER IT RUNS PERFECT AND IS A FREEWAY RIDER

Price obo

Trades entertain me

This car is located in PHOENIX AZ

Sick as fuck homie, got more pics of the interior and the set up?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Badass monte, Its too far from me though homie.
shit thats monte clean.its only ten hours away jump on a red eye spend a hour or so shimmimn the arms find the sweet spot on rear lock up and roll that bitch to the house thats how real riders do..:nicoderm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts