LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK HERES THE DEAL!!

i ONLY want a 2 door box chevy caprice convertible with working top/windows

my monte is NOT for sale (UNLESS YOU GOT 10000$ FIRM) i will trade it for the right 2 door convertible box chevy.

otherwiseeeee

IF IM BUYING im looking to buy one that has the top done and working, i can care less if the car has a motor/trans interior whatever i dont care i just want the vertttttt

hit me up lemme know

heres pics of my 87 mc ls big block for the right person with the right trade
-402 BIG BLOCK (LESS THAN 1500 MILES)
-HOOKER SUPER COMP HEADERS (1000$ ALONE) WITH 3" STRAIGHT DUAL EXHAUST DUMPD BEFORE REAR AXLE
-411 REAR END WITH POSI
-ALUMINUM RACING RADIATOR
-BILLET PULLEYS
-MONTE SS FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS WITH POLYURETHANE BUSHINGS (ALONG WITH POLYURETHANE BUSHING ON THE WHOLE BOTTOM OF THE CAR EVERYEHWER)
-BUCKET SEATS/FLOOR SHIFTER
-FIBERGLASS HOOD
-FULLY RESTORED ON PAINT, NO RUST NO SCRAPES NO BUBBLES NOTHING, UNDERCARRAIGE UNDERCOATED AND YOU CAN EAT OFF IT

THIS THING WILL GET SIDEWAYS AT THE DROP OF A DIME AND IS DONE RIGHT!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
FAMILY FIRST!!
1,780 Posts

·
1,929 Posts
LAST ONE ON THE VIDEO,RED ON13'S

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
here u go hows this homie

A FINE EXAMPLE OF A CUTTER CONVERSION. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN REFER TO THESE PICS AND BECOME ONE OF THE MASTERS OF CONVERSION.
GLAD BAG ALL STRETCHED OUT N' SHIT!

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING

HAD A FAN TO COOL THE AMPS I GUESS? :rofl:

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just playin homie. here u go

:eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
GOD DAMN THAT BITCH IS SO SICK.... EVEN GOT THE CADI PANELS... IM DROOLING OVER HERE

OK BUT THE QUESTION IS.... IS THIS EVEN FOR SALE???? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
GOD DAMN THAT BITCH IS SO SICK.... EVEN GOT THE CADI PANELS... IM DROOLING OVER HERE

OK BUT THE QUESTION IS.... IS THIS EVEN FOR SALE???? :confused::confused:
Not for sale....

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i can already tell you your not getting your trade

i know i wasnt going to trade him for the red one. im not planning on trading for a completely done whip. im just looking for a stock 2 door clean with the full top conversion done

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I heard tj will sell the red one but for 22gs
ya lil more than what im plannin on spending on one lol... plus im looking for one that i can finish i pretty much really just want a stock one with the conversion done.

i mite be grabbing a solid ass 2 door mite just have to spend that change to get the conversion done cus for what im paying for the car everyone elses prices are bout the same as its gonna cost me anyway..... we shall see im talking with a few peoples bout some

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
someone from maniacos was selling one full conversion working top needed finished for 7k
wheres he located??? im trying to find one as close to me as possible so far its been down south or out west.... kinda kill me on the shipping process but for the right one i WILL travel

1 - 20 of 31 Posts