LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for XBOX360 games new used whatever as long as they work and have cases!!!

Also want a harddrive new used as long as it works

Memory cards good too

Also wireless controller or two with charger pack or not and wire plug in

Anything else u got lmk

PLEASE PM ME OR POST UP HERE PRICE AD WHAT U GOT. ALSO NEED IT ALL SHIPPED TO DULUTH MINNESOTA 55806

THANKS FOR LOOKING. I GOT CASH OR A FEW HYDRO PARTS TO TRADE

I REALLY WANT MADDEN 08-09, NHL 2K8-9, GEARS OF WAR 1-2, NEW MORTAL COMBAT VS DC, GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i have madden 08 ill sell u also a new harddrive, headset and maybe some cables...make me an offer...wut kind of hydro parts do u have???PM me

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by THEBOXX@Nov 27 2008, 01:20 AM~12272559
i have madden 08 ill sell u also a new harddrive, headset and maybe some cables...make me an offer...wut kind of hydro parts do u have???PM me
Pm sent

·
Registered
783 Posts
i got a xbox 360 controller that is in good working condition but one of the joystick buttons is slightly chewed due too a new puppy if you pay shipping you can have it homie..it works fine and everything too i have no need for it all it does is sit around

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by carlosjimenez@Nov 27 2008, 11:58 PM~12279660
i got a xbox 360 controller that is in good working condition but one of the joystick buttons is slightly chewed due too a new puppy if you pay shipping you can have it homie..it works fine and everything too i have no need for it all it does is sit around
Thanks homie I'll take it lmk what u needs for shipping and I'll send a money order out

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
got the xbox official face plates blue with pinstripe or woodgrain holla at me if you want one pretty cheap too

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by DETACHED@Nov 28 2008, 08:15 PM~12284621
got the xbox official face plates blue with pinstripe or woodgrain holla at me if you want one pretty cheap too

Well lmk on one shipped

1 - 7 of 7 Posts