LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
23,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems that ne body shop/ paint shop that ne one goes to these days trys to fuck with u no matter what, i just picked up my cutlass and buddy fucked up my paint around my wheel well with over spray, i dont understand what it is, also, i took out my batteries so they wouldint fuck with my switches and i guess he thought he could hook it up and try it out when i wasnt there, so now i have a blown motor for my front pump, but i guess im gonna have to put the saying "fuck me for a hundred, i'll fuck u for a thousand" into full swing :mad: :buttkick:

·
Banned
23,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but i had my car painted by these guys b4 i juiced my ride and they did a good job, but now im gonna have to handle it my way :machinegun:

·
Banned
23,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea well this guy is gonna get a serious taste of fuckery coming his was

·
Registered
929 Posts
aint that some bull shiet

·
Banned
23,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the guy said hes gonna fix the paint on saturday, and then im gonna bill him $500 for anew pump motor, and if he dosent wanna pay, i got a couple buddys of mine who are willing to light a match and take care of it 4 me

·
Registered
191 Posts
Originally posted by ONE8SEVEN@Jul 21 2005, 08:53 PM
and if he dosent wanna pay, i got a couple buddys of mine who are willing to light a match and take care of it 4 me
[snapback]3453586[/snapback]​
Dont do anything stupid, and its not to smart letting other people know things like this!

·
Registered
783 Posts
damn that sucks i dont know if i could leave my car long enough for a paint job. i watch like an eagle when i take my mustang in for service so noone gets the bright idea to take it out for a test run. i couldnt imagine having to worry bout some asshole hittin my switches as your average person doesnt know how to hit them

·
Banned
23,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea hes gonna pay the $500 but he denies that he or ne of his employees hit the switches, the reason i am charging him $500 is because of the bullshit i had to go through with him

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
nice!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
dude , first i understand you r mad i would be too but , give the guy a chance to fix the motor and overspray then leave it at that , no reason to go getting in trouble over a$65.00 motor , (pro-hopper chrome) brand new!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts