LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
:0 :0 :0 :0

OH SHIT!!! you done with mini trucks now and ready to get down with the grown folks ;)

i believe he sold the car and may have bought it back :dunno: :dunno:

but i do know its never been completely finished

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a messed up story, but yeah, i sold this car, never finished, then it got sold again to the same guy who bought my minitruck and now he wants to pay me to finish it.

so here we go...

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Jan 11 2009, 01:29 PM~12670086
its a messed up story, but yeah, i sold this car, never finished, then it got sold again to the same guy who bought my minitruck and now he wants to pay me to finish it.

so here we go...
Hell you should of finished it yourself if your gonna do it yourself but money is always a different story anyhow I've always loved this car

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah moneys been tight... my girl and i just bought a house, i sold my truck, this car, my bike and anything else i could to scrape together a huge down payment. lookin for a new job, but at least this has come back, so i can make a lil side cash.

im stoked to see this car finally get finished, hopefully it doesnt continue to be a nightmare... haha

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Jan 11 2009, 02:54 PM~12670692
yeah moneys been tight... my girl and i just bought a house, i sold my truck, this car, my bike and anything else i could to scrape together a huge down payment.  lookin for a new job, but at least this has come back, so i can make a lil side cash. 

im stoked to see this car finally get finished, hopefully it doesnt continue to be a nightmare... haha
I'd like to see it done Wish I could of been able to afford it when you had it for sale

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
damn i always admired this car man! ive seened it since i joined layitlow. goodluck! post more pics!

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Yea, i was wondering what happened to you man.

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
This is like those storys you hear about how a family loses their dog on a vacation, and 4 years later the dog shows up at their door.

·
Polar Bear AFFA
14,661 Posts
Originally posted by daoriginator64+Jan 11 2009, 08:54 PM~12674420-->
damn i always admired this car man! ive seened it since i joined layitlow. goodluck! post more pics!
[/b]
I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THANG

<!--QuoteBegin-JasonJ
@Jan 11 2009, 10:18 PM~12675905
This is like those storys you hear about how a family loses their dog on a vacation, and 4 years later the dog shows up at their door.
:thumbsup: THATS FUNNY

·
Working man
2,193 Posts
My brother and I were just talking about this car last week. Good to see it still around. FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Jan 11 2009, 04:11 PM~12670814
I'd like to see it done Wish I could of been able to afford it when you had it for sale
ill bet you coulda afforded it, at the time, i sold it for less than half the price of just the chrome plating.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Jan 11 2009, 11:18 PM~12675905
:roflmao: :0
sup matt , gonna finish it for someone else ,thats messed up, do what you gotta do , need any help ,lemme know

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Jan 13 2009, 11:17 AM~12690964
ill bet you coulda afforded it, at the time, i sold it for less than half the price of just the chrome plating.
I wish I would of did some calling and seen what was up

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by brett@Jan 31 2009, 05:34 PM~12868629
:roflmao:  :0
sup matt , gonna finish it for someone else ,thats messed up, do what you gotta do , need any help ,lemme know
yo whats up man! howd it go in palmyra? i appreciate the offer bro, you gotta at least stop down and check it out when its further along!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts