LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been like this since day one when i put the hydraulics on my cutlass,my rear brake line has always been broke so my brake light stays on when i hit the switch that light dims,and sparks shoot out bright blue right up under my door on drivers side inside the frame rail,i dont feel any kind of wires all i feel is 2 brake lines,also were it leaks when i fill the front part for rear brakes...i dunno wtf is going on been like this for over a year it's bothering me cause alot of people notice it,and i know it's there but can't explain why,lol can anybody else
it only does this when i hit it up,not when i dump

please help :(

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea forgot too mention my cut off runs all the way up too my driver seat,the male cut off is bolted onto the seat brackets i dunno if this has anything too do with it or not,it's 0 gauge then the wire running all th way back is 1

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think the whole grounding too my seat was bad idea,i just ran a short ground with male cut off under were my pump is bolted,then ran short wire from the negative of the battery with female cutoff end i dont see any sparks anymore and my light aint dimming :biggrin: also im getting quicker responce too the switch i can also hear the motor diffrence

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's getting ground from frame ;) ,my rack is welded too the frame also the pump mounts are onto the rack so it's getting same ground

1 - 5 of 5 Posts