LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo my sony Xplod deck has been actin a fool lately...when i change songs theres that litte waiting period b4 the next song begins rite?
well duning that time my deck is makin my subz play like 1 hert :uh: :uh: like i can watch it go all the way in and out...it takes like a whole second or sum shit :uh: :uh: :uh: wats goin on

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Rola@Sep 19 2003, 10:58 PM
yo my sony Xplod deck has been actin a fool lately...when i change songs theres that litte waiting period b4 the next song begins rite?
well duning that time my deck is makin my subz play like 1 hert :uh: :uh: like i can watch it go all the way in and out...it takes like a whole second or sum shit :uh: :uh: :uh: wats goin on
it "XPLODED"???

·
Registered
867 Posts
try turning your amp gain down and see if that fixes it my friends car did that and that was what the problem was, he was trying to draw more current then the amp could really handle, or your alternator could be going out

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no car noise..its in my bed room now :uh: and dc power leak :uh: nope its sloid i can c every thing in my room that is grounded. i dunno wat the fuk is goin on :uh: :uh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts