LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, ive got a 98 V6 stang, Cobra hood, bosch platnium plugs/wires, Pioneer head unit, Fresh oil change, new bumper, fender, hood, Header support, Headlamp and parklamp. Car has 104,000 miles on it. Im looking to trade for somethin different, Maybe a cutlass or caprice, Well anything really, Needs to be in good mechanical condition, And prefer it to look good. Im open to alot of trades, Just lemme know whatcha got, Easiest way to contact me is on AIM-Contempo Camaro ,

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
A rebuilt V6 Mustang, three toned for a fully customized SLAB? :nono:

You will prolly be able to cop a deal, just not the slab as the title says. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by SLP Addict@Aug 16 2006, 05:31 AM~5978400
Ok guys, ive got a 98 V6 stang, Cobra hood, bosch platnium plugs/wires, Pioneer head unit, Fresh oil change, new bumper, fender, hood, Header support, Headlamp and parklamp.
You know that the car you are selling is worth fuck all, when you advertize the fact that it just had an oil change like its going to affects the value. How about the gas? Does it come empty? Full? half tank? lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Where you located at??? I got an 84 monte that runs good and looks good if your interested just check my topics. How's the stang run and drive?? Let me know thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 77coupe+Aug 16 2006, 09:53 AM~5979076-->
You know that the car you are selling is worth fuck all, when you advertize the fact that it just had an oil change like its going to affects the value. How about the gas? Does it come empty? Full? half tank? lol  :biggrin:
[/b]
Every think of maybe it goes to show that i actually take care of my shit?, If you dont like what i got, Then stay out the thread. You dont see my talkin shit on your Ride do you?

<!--QuoteBegin-GwitaG
@Aug 16 2006, 09:55 AM~5979089
Where you located at??? I got an 84 monte that runs good and looks good if your interested just check my topics. How's the stang run and drive??  Let me know thanks.
Im in Houston, Email me some pics and more info on the Carlo, [email protected] . Stang runs and drives perfectly.

·
Registered
214 Posts
TTT
Let me know your zip code so that I can see how much it will cost me to ship em. If your interested in the trade then let me know

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
i got a set of elbows for ur slab if u want some

·
Registered
214 Posts
Why is this car so bad?? All that really matters is if it runs and drives and he said it does perfectly. I would repaint it anyways. Hey let me know SLP about the zip and that if your interested. Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you wanna trade SLP let me know. If not the car will be garaged in a couple days to be redone so it won't be for sale or trade anymore. The sooner you let me know the better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts