LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im thinking of getting bags in a couple months but i dont want my ride looking like this tell then and one more thing how much would it be to get it bagged i also live in canada

Attachments

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I would suggest that in your best interests, it would be wise to wait until you have enough money for a complete set-up and all the parts/tools etc. to install it. From there you should work on the interior and take off stuff you feel isn't good, and stuff like that.

You can go to CK Customs for a decent f,b (pancake, see-saw can be added in as well, but you have to do that) for $749, brackets you can get from them too. The rest is a matter of sipping.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wont be starting my interoir any time soon im doing that last i have ripped it all out already cuz im building subwoofer boxes ill post pics of my idea later

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
chassis, runnig gear, major body work and mods, electrical,minor touch up body work, take interior to get done while the metal is being treated floors under dash door jams indise doors then paint it all sealed and primed then paint inside then partialy put interior in then paint outside
then put all your glass in and moldings on grills on mirrors on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts