LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen sum cars that aint got much done to em and they r in the magazines. wut do u do if u want ur car in the lowrider magazine? lemme know wussup holla :cool:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Originally posted by originales@Aug 29 2003, 06:44 PM
be related to the editor,,,,,
THAT WAS JUST UN-CALLED FOR. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if ya gotta ask .......you will never know :dunno: :dunno: :twak:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by originales@Aug 29 2003, 05:44 PM
be related to the editor,,,,,
if you think that "anthony's " cars would not have made it into lowrider magazine if ralph was not the editor then you are blind, don't know what a clean car looks like or just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
i have seen a lot of cars that look better than a lot of what i see in the mags, so i think you gotta have some kind of connection, and why do they show the same cars over and over, there are plenty out there that havent been featured and but should

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
seriously,
the best chance you have of gettin in the mag is to travel to all the shows you can, keep your ride clean at all times, and make it stand out in a crowd.... do something different than the norm and it will catch the eyes of the photographers
just keep the faith, man
i never thought my car would make it in, but it will be in the Dec. issue of LRM !!!!
was supposed to be in Nov. issue , but it got bumped to Dec

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
But what about if you have a clean, unique ride and live where there are hardly any shows or much interest in lowriders. Getting into a magazine is almost like an unachievable dream to me, because of where I live and who I know. I've even sent letters and pics to some magazines, but I never hear anything from them. Now the cleanest car we have is being shipped to Florida next week, so maybe the new owner can get it in a magazine. Kind of frustrating when you buy these magazines every month for years and they can't even reply to you. I guess riders and car builders in smaller areas get no respect, I don't know. If anyone feels like I do, speak your mind... I doubt I am alone. Thanks.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I hope to one day be the first published LRM lowride from Anchorage, AK. The lowrider scene up here is almost non existant but it's there.

Last edited by kaddylowrider at Sep 15 2003, 01:36 AM

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by kaddylowrider@Sep 15 2003, 02:35 AM
I hope to one day be the first published LRM lowride from Anchorage, AK. The lowrider scene up here is almost non existant but it's there.
have you ever seen my 88 drop top stang(silver, white top, 16 inch wires, white interior) rollin out there? i sold it on e bay a year ago to some dude. would like to see some recent pics of it.............G

1 - 14 of 14 Posts