LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally up....This is just a temporary website until I finish the one that I'm working on....but at least it has pictures of products and prices....hope you like it....We will be adding paypal in a few months....check it out....www.redshydraulics.net or www.redsproseries.comor www.redshydros.com

PNUT-RED'S PRO-SERIES HYDRAULICS

Last edited by redsproseries at Feb 26 2004, 12:58 PM

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.....it will be better when I finish the one I'm working on....I just had to get something up there for now....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the overwhelming response to the website....I might have to hire some more employees to answer the phones..lol...keep those calls coming....

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
:thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
whats with the Universal pump...? looks like the things portable

·
Registered
638 Posts
THE SITE GOT BETTER IN 2 DAYS DAAAAMMN! PNUT, I'M LIKING IT, WHEN THE REST OF THE KITS GONNA BE FINISHED, YOU KNOW I'MA NEED ONE!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just need to find some time to take some pics of the kits....gonna be kinda hard today.....I'm swamped....I'm having to do everything myself....the website and catalog that is......and these phones won't stop...

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by redsproseries@Jan 16 2004, 04:25 PM
I just need to find some time to take some pics of the kits....gonna be kinda hard today.....I'm swamped....I'm having to do everything myself....the website and catalog that is......and these phones won't stop...
that's not a bad thing you know ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had to bump this up....since I worked so hard on the site.....just wanted everyone to know that it's up.....I will be updating it and changing things a little every week....this is just a temporary, but it does have an online catalog....hope you like it....

Last edited by redsproseries at Jan 23 2004, 01:58 AM

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated the site today....cleaned up a few things, and added a special....check it out....also added some more pics

1 - 20 of 59 Posts