LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
i found out the seat belt trick dosnt work on a 01 due to the air bags in the seat it will stop the seat belt alarm but the air bag light comes on

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
i just about have the car done it has taken way longer then i wanted due to work but it has turned out really nice and the owner is more then happy with it i will get some new pics of the trunk and post them soon

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
got to get some batterys
i will get some batt tomarrow its pay day also got a few up dates on the olds i got another one of my wheels powder coated and mounted so now i dont look like a complete idiot with on white wheel on my car:uh:

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
i have gotten about as far as i can go now i need to save up and get a plasma cutter i was barrowing one but the guy need it back for work heres some pics for todays progress

i swaped the 1 1/4 extended arms for some stock gm's and im happier with the bow i was down with the big lean but the owner would really be going through tires

also got the hoses ran to the front i found some nice rubber groumets from autozone that worked relly nice for the hose they where in the help section they are called oil filter groumets about 299 a piece well worth it
holes drilled

hoes and groumet ran

also welded the power balls to some c channel but i have to get some more wleding wire to mount them

I use the same rubber gromments :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
pics are in

i still need to finish painting the tie downs for the other two batteries

on my next day off im going to finish cutting the front end and start on the upper a arms with wraping them and making new ball joint area

i also took a few pics of my olds

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
i got my wheels coated and mounted

also had to take the top off due to the vinyle holding water

the only thing going back on this top is paint i have had to fix the top two times now

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
trying to bring back a dieing breed

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
BIG AL WILL BE IN PANAMA SOON;;GET READY;;;;

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
nice work gonna follow this build for some pointers on my lincoln build

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
here are some up dates on the town car
im no pro at upolsty but i have seen worse

as always as soon as i start taking pic the battery in the camra dies but here are some for now im still going to do a balck strip down the side and paint the wheel wells. mike at sticly buisness hooked me up with the steel braided hoses and bulk fittings to finish every thing out, hes a cool guy hope to do more buisness in the future

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
nice work gonna follow this build for some pointers on my lincoln build
if you have any questions feel free to ask i kind of went it alone for the most part i did read about the spindle swap and caddy arms but i had to do the ball jonts on my own

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
here are some pics of the stripe going down the side its my first time taping any kind of stripe but it came out nice

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
BIG AL CUM N TO DA PC;;;;;GOT TO VISIT DA DAVIS FAMILY;;;

61 - 80 of 94 Posts